Sunday 31 March 2013

Weekday Any-day


It was a difficult task limiting myself to show only a few of Weekday's desirable and effortlessly cool products. I stumbled across this brand a while back on Polyvore and through various people's wishlist's on here, and i am now a loyal and dedicated follower haha. Their clothing is so simple, chic, yet distinctive. Above, are a few of my favourites from their website at the moment.  

I am really feeling the mint green colour at the moment, and i would justify paying the price of £35 for the sweater (how could i forget their great prices). Weekday also include a lot of sheer and mesh in to their items, (um hello my dream come true)! Also the bikini is my inspiration to be fit so i can wear it in summer! Wish me luck ha. 

A x

These are my own personal views, and I have not been contacted by Weekday to review their products nor am I in co-operation with them. 


Rings//Mint T-shirt//Trousers//Lime Green Top//Mesh Sweater//Mint Sweater

2 comments:

  1. I love it all but my favourite is the lime polo, I would love one in that colour!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this collection, really summery!

    Please check out my blog: http://whatshappeningnat.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete