Friday 18 October 2013

Spring in Autumn










Awkward long gap since the last proper post, apologies, however its a new season and new academic year, so hopefully i can get back in to this blogging stuff. So obviously all the fashion weeks have just happened, and i have been admiring everything front row (in front of my laptop screen), and i can see that pale pink is the colour of S/S14! However i'm already wearing it now oops. I was never a pink kind of girl, you know, however, i love it and want to wear this over-sized, super soft jumper from Primark everyday. I think it was like £4 haha.

I wore it tucked in to my old school trousers, which are years old from Zara, but are a classic fit. Excuse my just woken up face, i was getting ready for uni haha. So hopefully some more outfit posts to come, and i think i need to invest in some kind of camera haha, or be brave enough for someone to take pictures for me, so apologies for the quality!

A x 




Twitter/Tumblr/Polyvore/Ebay/Bloglovin

Follow me on Instagram-ambikak 

1 comment:

  1. this is such a nice outfit! Blog more often!!!

    It would be great if we could follow each other!

    I am now following you on GFC and would love for you to follow me back!!

    Blog: http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    Instagram: http://instagram.com/clairexburgess
    xx

    ReplyDelete